Simple yet effective, these gloves are beloved of pro riders for one reason, they'll keep your hands warm and comfortable through hours of heavy rain and single digit temperatures. Neoprene retains its natural insulating properties like no other glove material can, and provides some extra padding for hours-long epic rides and rough surfaces. Reflective print enhances your visibility.
- 100% neoprene insulates in wet or dry conditions.
- Completely seam-sealed for waterproofness.
- Kevlar® reinforcement for durability.
- High cuff to help keep rain from entering glove.
- Silicone print on palm for extra grip.
- Reflective screen print for visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Main fabric||100% neoprene|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|