New Balance Minimus Prevail Training Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Looking to add stability to your strength training? The Minimus Prevail have a engineered knit upper that hugs your feet to fit all over. The Vibram outsole is all one piece, adding a solid ground-like feeling to your workouts and training sessions.
- Engineered knit upper provides a comfortable, foot-hugging fit.
- Asymmetrical collar offers a more natural fit.
- External TPU Heel Counter increases stability when running.
- REVlite EVA midsole is springy and supportive.
- Vibram outsole is grippy, with lots of stability for strength training.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.