Castelli Polare 2 Bib Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Polare are Castelli's warmest bib tights. The front and sides have total wind protection in a fabric that allows exceptional breathability. The duo-layer fabric used on the back offers great insulation and temperature regulation. Brushed fleece inside offers yet another layer of warmth, and full-back bib straps stay put and make layering a low-bulk affair.
- Made of Infinium® X-Fast 2 breathable polyester and elastane.
- Thermoflex Core 2 fabric is made from polyester, nylon, and Lycra, trapping warm air in the layer closest to your body, while wicking moisture to a top layer to get it off your skin. Highly elastic for an exceptional fit.
- Kiss Air2 chamois features a soft, seamless skin care layer that adapts to your anatomy for no-chafe comfort. The variable-thickness pad cushions your sensitive parts to keep you comfortable on the saddle.
- Reflective ankle zips keep you visible and help with venting.
- Castelli rates these as best between -5°C to 5°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.