Canada West WM Moorby Lace Up Mid 2816 Boots - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Small-batch boots made in Winnipeg from a company that's been hand tooling leather footwear since 1978. These lace-up Moorby Boots are made from smooth-out leather that's sourced expressly for shoe making. Pebbled leather welted and stitched to a sturdy sole make these heritage-grade footwear.
- Hand crafted from premium grade leather.
- Unlined, 6-inch, ankle height with 7 eyelets.
- Welted sole means they can be easily resoled.
- Leather cushioned insoles.
- Heavy-duty lugged Vibram® 132 rubber sole.
- The boots fit large, and it’s best to order a full size smaller than you normally wear.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.