Canada West WM Moorby Lace Up Brogue 2901 Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. While we fix things, you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Small-batch boots made in Winnipeg from a company that's been hand tooling leather footwear since 1978. These lace-up brogues are made from smooth-out leather that's sourced expressly for shoe making. Round toe and brogueing detail (the wee holes) give them a mood of refined-fanciness.
- Hand crafted from premium grade leather.
- 6-inch, ankle height with 7 (count 'em) eyelets.
- Welted sole means they can be easily resoled.
- Leather cushioned insoles.
- Vibram® 269 rubber sole.
- The boots fit large, and it’s best to order a full size smaller than you normally wear.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.