Salomon S/Max 120 Ski Boots - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stay agile on the slopes this season. The S/Max 120 has a thinner shell that brings out your on-snow sensitive side while ramping up your power. Reinforced with carbon framing and an oversized pivot, the result is a light and masterful boot for precise power transfer anywhere on-piste. A new seamless liner adds comfort to bring out your boldest moves and fastest lines.
- Polyurethane shell with carbon fibre reinforcement transfer power efficiently to your skis.
- Coreframe construction reduces weight and improves sensitivity with a thinner shell.
- Pre-shaped seamless liner can be thermo-moulded for a refined custom fit.
- 4 aluminum micro-adjust buckles secure your foot in a snug fit.
- 45mm strap adds extra support at the top of the cuff.
- Adjustable flex lets you tweak the boot's stiffness.
- Oversized pivot transfers power smoothly.
- Narrow width in a 98 mm last.
- Alpine soles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.