Salomon S/Pro 100 Ski Boots - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
If comfort is your first priority, these boots have a heat-customizable shell and liner. With a stiff fibreglass frame, they're responsive and nimble so you can chase perfect turns and boost performance in every corner of the mountain. Adjustable flex lets you tailor the stiffness. Plus, the S/Pro boots are the most comfortable Salomon has ever crafted, so you'll ski better because nothing holds you back.
- Polyurethane shell with fibreglass framing transfers power efficiently to your ski.
- Coreframe 360 allows customization of the shell, cuff and liner.
- Shell can be thermo-moulded for personalized performance.
- Seamless liner can be thermo-moulded for a refined custom fit.
- 4 aluminum micro-adjust buckles secure your foot in a snug fit.
- 35 mm strap adds extra support at the top of the cuff.
- Adjustable flex lets you tweak the boot's stiffness.
- Oversized pivot transfers power smoothly.
- Medium width in a 100-106 mm last.
- Alpine soles and GripWalk-ready.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.