Salomon S/Max 110 Ski Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Precision plus power. The highly customizable S/Max 110 has a thin shell that promotes on-piste agility. Reinforced with carbon framing and an oversized pivot, the result is a light and masterful boot for precise power transfer on every run. A new seamless liner adds comfort so you can focus on linking turns with confidence. Less material amplifies your on-snow sensitivity, so you can carve and charge like never before.
- Polyurethane shell with carbon fibre reinforcement transfer power efficiently to your skis.
- Coreframe construction reduces weight and improves sensitivity with a thinner shell.
- Pre-shaped seamless liner can be thermo-moulded for a refined custom fit.
- Women's specific cuff and liner are tailored to female anatomy.
- 4 aluminum micro-adjust buckles secure your foot in a snug fit.
- 45mm strap adds extra support at the top of the cuff.
- Adjustable flex lets you tweak the boot's stiffness.
- Oversized pivot transfers power smoothly.
- Athletic fit width in a 98 mm last.
- Alpine soles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.