Salomon QST Access Custom Heat Ski Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Heated floors, seat warmers or electric blankets have nothing on these heat-blasting all-mountain boots. The QST Access Cutom Heat Boots have rechargeable custom heat liners with 3 heat settings to keep your toes toasty on the lift. Flip to the lowest setting for 18 hours of warmth. All the trappings of solid freeride boots are here too: a solid polyurethane shell, hike or ride modes, a backbone release for easier walking, oversized pivot for power transfer, solid buckles and a 45mm power strap.
- Custom heat 3D liners provides 3 heat settings to keep your feet warm regardless of the outside temperature.
- At lowest heat setting, battery lasts up to 18 hours.
- Recharge port and heat adjustment with a +/- button on the outside.
- Mono-material polyurethane shell, with polypropylene upper cuff.
- Hike and Ride technology for skiing or walking.
- Backbone release and a V-cut shape on back make hiking easier.
- Oversized pivot reduces play for precision and direct transmission.
- Ratchet buckle, 2 aluminum buckles and a 45mm power strap.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polypropylene|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.