Salomon MTN Explore Ski Boots - Women's
- Available prices $799.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Free binding mount. Buy two or all three: board/skis, boots and bindings – and we’ll mount your bindings for free. Get details
These all-mountain boots underwrite your quest for touring fit and performance. The MTN Explore Ski Boots hike up like light touring boots and ski down like nimble downhill chargers. With 63 degrees of motion, they feel easy and natural on a long hike up. Thermoformable liners and shell tune the fit with precision, while the light weight encourages you to put the skins back on and go up for another lap.
- Grilamid lower shell with a Polyolefin cuff.
- Custom Shell HD technology makes for a heat-mouldable shell to provide the best fit possible.
- Carbon fibre spine is rigid to allow a wide range of motion and forward flex.
- Motion Flex Technology offers 63 degrees of motion.
- 24mm riveted oversized pivot reduces play for precision and direct power transmission.
- Textile cover on lower tongue saves weight and adds comfort in walk mode.
- Ultralight thermoformable 3D liner with 2 pull loops is preshaped and has biovent ventilation.
- Surelock ski/walk mechanism has metal-on-metal locking system for reliable support.
- 2 buckles and a 35mm Velcro® booster strap.
- Contragrip sole provides grip and the rockered sole allows a natural walking motion.
- Low-tech inserts included.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.