A limited edition pad depicting the Stawamus Chief in Squamish, BC. The burly Drifter Pad is large enough for a safe landing zone and still compact enough for cruising from boulder to boulder. Plus, the easy carry set-up allows you to strap multiple pads together without needing extra straps. The closure system can also be configured to hold the pad open, resisting bending at the hinge and preventing the dreaded human taco.
- Shell fabric is mega durable 1680-denier ballistic nylon for outstanding abrasion resistance.
- Outer shell has an inner PU coating to prevent water from soaking the foam.
- Dual-density foam makes for a crashzone that's cushions without bottoming out.
- Closure straps double to hold pad flat on uneven surfaces.
- 3 handles for easy pad shuffling or carrying suitcase style
- Adjustable shoulder straps are comfy for long approaches. Sternum strap and hip belt help ease the load.
- Graphic designed by artist Natasha Louise.
- A portion of proceeds are donated to local access societies to help us continue to enjoy these incredible places.
High compression foam disperses impact, low compressions foam absorbs it.
|High compression + low compression foam|
|Shell fabric||1680-denier ballistic nylon|
Sandwich = hinged design. Taco = unhinged, folds in half. Burrito = unhinged, two or more folds.
|Folded dimensions||63.5 x 91 x 22cm|
|Dimensions||127 x 91 x 11cm|
|Number of handles||3|