Maintain the fun of recreational skiing. The sidecut and front platform promote control and stability. Minimal camber from heel to toe means skis respond efficiently to your power.
- S-cut sidecut has a light carving sidecut behind the foot and a wider platform and the front for more control and stability.
- Low heel-toe camber puts lots of oomph into your stride and glide.
- Core is Densolite 2000, light in weight, but with consistent torsional stiffness.
- G2 waxable bases let you fine-tune the performance according to snow conditions.
- Universal Race grinding uses low-pressure stone grinding to make these fast in all conditions.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-48-46-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.