The Snowscape 9 Skin ski with Prolink Shift Plate (PSP) binding are ideal for Nordic skiers with fitness in mind. These new-school skis have skin technology that reduces the time spent waxing. They're a little shorter and sportier than traditional skis, so they're easy and stable underfoot, and offer great manoeuverability and control.
- SkinGrip waxless technology uses an integrated strip of skin underfoot so you don't need kick wax.
- S-cut, light carving sidecut behind the foot with a wider platform at the front for control and stability.
- Optimized camber puts the whole grip zone on the snow during kick for more manoeuverability.
- Densolite 3000 shaped foam and fibreglass core.
- Small is 165cm long with regular flex. Medium is 165cm long with stiff flex. Large is 170cm long with regular flex. XL is 175cm with regular flex. XXL is 175cm long with stiff flex.
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||49-45-47mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.