Another way to optimize your grip and glide. On this all-round classic binding, you pick your binding position depending on snow conditions. It's low profile design keeps you close to the snow for a more sensitive feel for the trail. When snow conditions are hard to predict, this is one more way to fine tune your ski's performance.
- Integrated heel-plate guideridge improves power transfer.
- Forward positions increase grip and rearward positions increase glide.
- Binding shifts easily with a single button, even with gloves on.
- Ergonomic race lever opens widely and closes securely.
- Compatible with skis with premounted Prolink Shift plates (PSP). Mounting plate not included.
- Ideal for skis with integrated skins.
- Turnamic and NNN-compatible.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.