Salomon Vitane Prolink Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From quick evening laps to all-day excursions, the Vitane Prolink boot has the durability and versatility to tackle it all. They're generously sized for extended comfort, with an anatomically designed cuff that offers support and flexibility.
- Women's specific fit with narrower heel and lower instep volume.
- Robust zippered upper sheds snow and water.
- Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment keeps inners odour-free.
- Quick-lace speed lacing system.
- Touring fit is slightly generous for long-term comfort and 105mm width.
- Classic flex pattern is designed for good forefoot flex, with stiffer rear flex to add torsional rigidity.
- Prolink soles are NNN compatible and provide a low profile boot-binding connection for exceptional snow feel.
|Weight||0.81kg (UK 5)|
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.