Salomon Vitane RS8 Prolink Boots - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
High-end skating boots that provide the custom comfort of mouldable liners. Race-inspired graphics make you go faster (or at least feel that way) and suit skating enthusiasts who want proven performance.
- Skating flex uppers provide a precise fit that doesn't dispense with comfort.
- Thermomouldable liners use foam and LYCRA to achieve a custom fit.
- 3-D mesh interior fabric wicks sweat to improve breathability.
- Exterior softshell fabric is highly breathable and stretches to move with you.
- One-pull Quicklace system tightens precisely with polygliding hooks and a tough Kevlar lace.
- Lace cover with central zip.
- Adjustable heel strap keeps your heel in place.
- Active Energizer cuff offers progresive support that allows your muscles to relax and provide fast ski return.
- Fibreglass reinforced plastic chassis for strong heel support and torsional rigidity.
- Prolink soles are NNN compatible and provide a low-profile boot–binding connection for exceptional snow feel.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.