Unapologetically light with uncompromised performance. This versatile alpine binding performs boldly on the downhill and ascends blissfully on the climb. It truly offers the best of both worlds: pins for the climb, step-in bindings for the ride down. The Shift MNC 13 is a new class of binding that does everything right.
- Sliding toe pedal allows for compatibility with all norm boots on the market.
- Anti-friction plate ensures reliable release, regardless of your boot type.
- Toe piece has pins for touring, and traditional step-in for skiing.
- Transition from tour to ski is easy - just step in.
- Heel uses the same step-down system that is found on most downhill bindings.
- Easy-to-change heel riser allows quick calf muscle relief on steep ascents.
- DIN settings of 6-13 releases for most aggressive skiers.
- Compatible with downhill, WTR and MNC boots.
- Freeski brakes included.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||120mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.