This light, powerful ski is a great choice for intermediate to advanced skiers who split their time between groomers and sidecountry, with a 97mm waist that's quick edge-to-edge while providing enough float for powder day fun. A lightly rockered tip and flat, powerful tail provide confidence in chopped up snow and crud, while a carbon mesh layer adds strengh and transfers your steering input directly to the edges.
- Lightweight poplar core provides shock absorption and stability.
- Full-length sidewall for precise steering.
- Reinforcement in key areas enhances edge grip.
- Carbon mesh layer adds tip-to-tail strength and reduces weight.
- Structured topsheet for durability.
- High-density sintered bases are fast and easy to maintain.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.