Great for athletic kids who want to go fast. These are classic skis with a twist, instead of fishscale waxless base, they have Atomic Skintec technolgoy: a snap-in mohair skin insert provides great grip on the hills, excellent kick and exceptional glide.
- Race Junior sandwich construction for consistent tip to tail flex.
- High-density Densolite core is light with good performance and rigidity.
- SDScamber construction livens up the ski with responsive kick.
- Skintec technology works in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Replaceable mohair grip zones snap in or out of place.
- BI 5000 sintered base provides increases glide.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||45-45-45mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.