A sporty classic ski built for performance-driven skiers. With integrated mohair grip zones, these lively skis grip across a wide range of conditions without the need for kick wax. A lightweight core keeps them responsive, stable, and easy to control. The race-inspired base glides gracefully down the track, inspiring you to ski farther and faster. In a medium flex, these suit light or intermediate skiers.
- Pro Skintec construction is durable with consistent tail-to-tip flex.
- Ultra High Densolite SDS core keeps the ski responsive, stable, and easy to control.
- BI 4000 base with race grinding for durable and good performance glide.
- Skintec 100% mohair grip zone offers great grip and glide across variable snow conditions.
- Easy skin exchange lets you replace the mohair grip zone when needed.
- PSP plate pre-mounted.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||45-45-45mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.