Hankering after a simple bag to carry a day's worth of stuff? The Authority Pack is a stickler for organization. With pockets big and small, it handles everything for your day job plus your side gig. It has a laptop pocket you can access from the outside, a mesh back panel to keep your shirt crisp and dry, and a side pocket to stash your water bottle or umbrella.
- Made of durable 400-denier nylon.
- Airmesh ventilated back panel and removable sternum strap for comfortable carrying.
- Luggage pass through for attaching to your wheelie luggage.
- Large main compartment is accessed via a wide clamshell zip and fits books, lunch, and a light jacket.
- Rear-access laptop compartment fits a 17-inch laptop.
- Internal organizer panel holds pens, phone and other small stuff.
- Side stretch pocket for water bottle or u-lock.
- Bottom compression straps for cinching or lashing on extra gear.
- Reflective details and a loop for attaching a blinky light keep you visible on after-dark commutes.
|Main fabric||400-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.