For boarders with backbowl ambitions. Float-worthy and playful, this board's combo camber moves you from hardpack to powder without dropping the fun-factor. A tri-blend wood core between carbon-glass layers give this board some serious pop, while dampening your ride through each line. For boarders leaving resorts in search of the perfect line, this board is a great date to the powder party.
- Directional design and traditional board shape performs across a wide range of terrain.
- BAP Core blends three types of wood for a lively, damp and nimble ride.
- Biaxial carbon-glass gives a responsive feel to the board without too much rigidity.
- Combination Camber matches up a responsive camber with awesome soft snow handling.
- Snowphobic nylon top sheets sheds snow.
- Stance in 20-23 degrees with 3/4 inch setback in.
- 4000 Sintered base waxes well and is tough and durable for backcountry conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
Turning radius of the snowboard. A smaller sidecut radius results in tighter turns. Larger sidecut radius results in larger arched turns.