Salomon's softest, most jib-oriented snowboard binding, the District features an innovative, free-flexing heel cup backed by a solid highback for a loose, intuitive connection to your board. The flat, heavily cushioned footbed is ideal for jibs, presses and butters, while a padded ankle strap and enveloping toe strap provide total comfort and control.
- Salomon ShadowFit technology pairs a flexible heel cup and a stiffer highback for natural, intuitive movement and smooth flex.
- Highback has an ergonomic, asymmetical shape, and can be removed.
- 30% composite blended construction is more rigid than plastic and more comfortable than aluminum.
- Canted full EVA footbed for shock absorption and precise edge input.
- Micro-adjustable ankle strap is heavily padded for comfort.
- Latticed toe strap completely envelops the front of the boot for optimal edge control.
- High quality ratchets with durable aluminum buckles let you dial in the fit.
- Compatible with all current mounting systems.
- Salomon's patented integrated mounting system keeps disc screws in place while you're adjusting binding angle or switching boards, preventing lost screws.