Salomon Dialogue Focus Boa Wide Snowboard Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These versatile boots will take you from the park to backcountry booters, with a smooth, progressive flex and standard-setting BOA® lacing system that lets you make precise fit adjustments on the fly. Modern styling, comfortable chassis and washable liners ensure that you'll be looking, feeling and smelling good. This version is for riders looking for a bit of extra width.
- Wide fit.
- Versatile medium flex for all-conditions riding.
- External heel cage creates a smooth, progressive flex.
- Thermomoldable liner provides a custom fit, and is machine washable.
- Cat-Tongue material at base of heel grips your socks for increased heel hold.
- BOA® lacing system allows precise, effortless adjustments on the fly.
- Ortholite footbed wicks moisture for a drier, more comfortable fit.
- Cushioning EVA midsole.
- Grippy rubber outsole is low profile for comfortable riding and walking.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|