Because your head is worth it. This hybrid helmet stacks the durability of a hardshell on the impressive shock absorption of a moulded helmet. It's light, low profile and on a mission to defend your brain from hard hits or high speed rolls. Loads of venting, Boa@ adjustment and an odour-fighting quickdry liner raise the bar when you're pushing boundaries.
- ABS shell hybrid construction balances durability, strength and lightness.
- Integrated Koroyd technology improves shock absorption from hard hits.
- EPS inner absorbs and dissipates energy from side impacts and collisions.
- MIPS technology helps protect your brain from rotational forces.
- Dual adjust venting keeps airflow moving to control the climate inside.
- Boa® Fit System adjusts smoothly and easily for a comfortable fit.
- Nanosilver performance liner manages odour and dries quickly.
- Removable ear pads make spring days less sweaty.
- Magnetic buckle for glove-friendly on/off.
- Audio compatible.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).