Safety for every session. This hybrid helmet stacks the durability of a hardshell on the impressive shock absorption of a moulded helmet. It's light, low profile and on a mission to defend your brain when things go in a not-so-fun direction. Adjustable venting puts climate control in your hands, so you stay cool on every slope session. Whether you dream of groomers or backbowl lines, this sweet helmet is ready to guard your gourd anywhere on the mountain.
- ABS shell hybridized construction balances durability and strength with reduced weight.
- Integrated Koroyd technology improves shock absorption from hard hits.
- EPS inner absorbs and dissipates energy from side impacts and collisions.
- MIPS technology helps protect your brain from rotational forces.
- Adjustable venting lets you control airflow to the climate inside.
- VaporFit dial adjusts smoothly and easily for a comfortable fit.
- Women's XT2 anti-bacterial liner manages odour and dries quickly.
- Removable ear pads make this wearable all year.
- Side release buckle for glove-friendly on/off.
- Audio compatible.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).