Fischer RC5 Skate Boots - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These skate boots hit the sweet spot between performance and comfort. Their trim athletic fit reduces weight, and it facilitates a more efficient power transfer to your ski. Plus a canting adjustment lets you find an efficient, neutral stance. With solid lateral support and a medium-stiff flex, these boots provide a platform for your skate technique to shine.
- Triple F waterproof-breathable membrane releases extra heat and keeps your feet dry.
- High hinged polymer cuff with Velcro fastener supports your push off.
- Speed lock pull lace system securely holds your foot back.
- Zippered lace cover sheds snow, melt and ice while you ski.
- Insulation forefoot takes care of your toes.
- Fischer Fresh antimicrobial treatment fights odours.
- Injected exterior heel cap fits securely.
- Pull loops make on/off easy.
- Turnamic race sole provides stability and torsional control.
- Performance ready stiff to medium flex.
|Ideal for||Fitness skate skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|