Fischer RCS Skate Boots - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Transfer your energy into forward motion. These stiff boots suit fitness skiers and anyone testing out the racing scene. The chassis' firm material transfers your power efficiently with good torsional control. Their solid in-step support adds stability, making each stride longer and more powerful. And with a hinged cuff, you'll find loads of lateral support without limiting your freedom of motion.
- Triple F waterproof-breathable membrane releases extra heat and keeps your feet dry.
- High hinged polymer cuff with Velcro fastener supports your push off.
- Speed lock pull lace system securely holds your foot back.
- Zippered lace cover sheds snow, melt and ice while you ski.
- Fischer Fresh antimicrobial treatment prevents odour build up.
- Comfort Guard insulation adds warmth in the forefoot and toe box.
- Fischer Fresh antimicrobial treatment fights odours.
- Injected exterior heel cap fits securely.
- Pull loops make on/off easy.
- Turnamic Pebax race sole provides stiffness and torsional control.
- Performance ready stiff to medium flex.
- Compatible with Turnamic/NNN/Prolink bindings.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|