No compromises when it comes to support and comfort. In a women's specific design, these athletically fitting boots are ultra-supportive for new and recreational skate skiers. A hinged cuff design adds a new level of support for your push off, while maintaining the freedom to flex. With a performance outsole, these boots transmit power effectively to your skis so you can take off in the centre lane.
- Women's specific design fits precisely through the ankle, heel and forefoot with lower volume.
- Triple F waterproof-breathable membrane releases extra heat and keeps your feet dry.
- High hinged polymer cuff with Velcro fastener supports your push off.
- Zippered lace cover sheds snow, melt and ice while you ski.
- Insulation forefoot takes care of your toes.
- Fischer Fresh antimicrobial treatment fights odours.
- Injected exterior heel cap fits securely.
- Pull loops make on/off easy.
- Turnamic performance sole provides stability and torsional control.
- Compatible with NNN bindings.
- Stiff flex suits recreational skate skiers.
|Ideal for||Skate skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|