This single-sided SPD pedal is optimized for urban cycling, with a light action binding that makes for easy entry and exit. The platform is sleek and lightweight, and provides lots of stability when paired with a commuting or touring-oriented shoe. The open design sheds mud, making this a good choice for adventurous cycling tours that venture onto the odd dirt road or singletrack.
- Shimano's lightest SPD pedal.
- Designed for urban cycling and touring.
- Body is lightweight aluminum.
- Chromoly spindle with stainless steel spring.
- Upgraded seals minimize maintenance.
- Axle can be accessed with a single wrench for easy service.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.