This kids' rain hat is a practical way to get full coverage when it's bucketing. A short brim protects their face but doesn't interfere with their ability to see the playground or trail.
- Made of MEC's durable 200-denier heritage nylon, with a polyurethane coating and a Durable Water Repellent finish.
- Fully seam sealed for waterproofness.
- Extended back brim keeps runoff from getting inside clothing.
- Chin strap with "no-scratch" hook-and-loop closure.
- Name label on the inside helps make those games of “whose is whose” a bit easier.
- Reflective details for heightened visibility.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|