This kids' rain hat is a practical way to get full coverage when it's bucketing down. A short brim protects their face but doesn't interfere with their ability to see the playground or trail. An extended brim at the back keeps runoff from getting inside their clothing, so they can stay outside longer.
- Made of MEC's durable 200-denier heritage nylon, with a polyurethane coating and a Durable Water Repellent finish.
- Fully seam sealed for waterproofness.
- Chin strap with special "no-scratch" hook-and-loop closure secures the hat when the wind picks up.
- Name label on the inside helps make those games of “whose is whose” a bit easier.
- Reflective details for heightened visibility on dark, short days.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|