Set your own tracks with these poles at your side. Using durable aluminum, these poles are ready to go with you on sidecountry pursuits, hut trips and dawn patrols. Their lightweight extended grips let you shift your grasp while sidehilling. The poles are easy to collapse or lengthen with gloves on, giving you up to 35cm of adjustment.
- Adjustable 7075 aluminum ski pole from 105-140 cm.
- 2-section 18mm upper and 16mm lower diameter.
- Powerlock 3.0 system for secure height adjustment.
- Lightning Tour Duplo grips with a padded strap.
- Extended Lightning Tour Duplo grips for sidehill handling.
- Vario winter baskets float nicely without dragging snow.
- Vario tungsten/carbide tips handle varied snow conditions.
|Locking mechanism||Powerlock 3.0|
|Pole material||7075-T6 aluminum|
|Grip material||Dual component synthetic|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|