Ski away from the crowds. Using durable aluminum, these poles are ready to go with you on traverses or dawn patrols, and everything in between. Their lightweight comfy grips extend down, letting you shift your grasp while sidehilling. They're easy to collapse or lengthen with gloves on, giving you up to 35cm of adjustment.
- Adjustable 7075 aluminum ski pole from 115-150 cm.
- 2-section 18mm upper and 16mm lower diameter.
- Powerlock 3.0 system for secure height adjustment.
- EVA foam with extended Thermogrip for comfy sidehill handling.
- System wide strap for a secure fit at the wrist.
- Vario winter baskets float nicely without dragging snow.
- Vario tungsten/carbide tips handle varied snow conditions.
|Locking mechanism||Powerlock 3.0|
|Pole material||7075-T6 aluminum|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|