Touring on tech bindings just got even lighter. The Kingpin M-WERKS 12 got greedy and piled every awesome technology into one package. With a pinless alpine-style heel, these frameless tech bindings revel in resort skiing, touring or slackcountry runs. The magic of carbon makes them impressively light. And it's easy to flip from walk to ski mode even in a not-so-stable stance. Great on the uptrack and even better charging down, it really is a quiver-of-one binding option.
- Carbon reinforced toe, sliding plate and heel reduce weight and improve strength.
- Step-in toe has individually adjustable boot stops to work with all ski boot styles.
- Pivot point toward the toe encourages natural walking motion.
- XXL Power Transmitter heel offers optimal power transfer, low friction and good centring.
- Brakes self-lock in walk mode and automatically lock in ski mode.
- Anti ice pads reduce snow clumping and ice buildup over long days.
- Ski releases laterally, starting from the heel.
- Heel lifts in 2-positions (7 and 13 degrees) flick up/down with poles.
- Compatible with all ski boots with DIN ISO PinTech inserts.
- Crampon adapter lets you install crampons without stepping out (crampons sold separately).
- Removable brakes.
- 540g without brakes.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||125mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|