Head straight for the diamonds. Built to perform in all conditions, these carvers suit skilled skiers who hate missing a single day on the hill. With their enhanced edge control, you conquer every run with agility and dizzying precision. A wider waist improves handling on mixed or icy patches. The low profile bindings have a larger platform, transferring power efficiently from you to the ski. On this performance-focused setup, there's no such thing as bad conditions.
- Dual wood core improves flex, stability and control.
- Centre sidewall is durable and dampens your ride.
- Tip rocker handles nicely on groomed and mixed conditions.
- Small- medium turning radius lets you initiate turns with less effort.
- Full steel edges provide precision and control.
- P-Tex 2100 base gives exceptional glide and durability.
- Included vMotion2 bindings keeps you close to the snow.
- GripWalk compatible.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Made in||Czech Republic|