Fulfil your ambitions on the hill. This high-performing carving ski will dazzle and delight speed demons. No matter where you are on the mountain, Volkl's triple turn radius concept lets you initiate turns for instant and responsive results. With the low-profile binding, you'll feel superb power transfer to your ski. This sweet ski package will have you carving like never before.
- 3D Full Sensor Wood Core offers stability and rigidity.
- 3D Glass sheathing reinforces the ski for the perfect balance of flex and torsional control.
- XTD tip and tail rocker handles on groomed and mixed conditions.
- Small turning radius lets you initiate turns with less effort.
- Full steel edges provides precision and control.
- P-Tex 1200 base gives exceptional glide.
- Included IPT Lowride XL bindings keeps you close to the snow.
- GripWalk compatible.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|