Time to turn it up a notch. A sporty setup for progressing to the blues, this ski package takes you up a level. Designed for easy handling in mixed conditions, these let you test your turns with confidence. And with their wider waist, you can tackle icy patches or soft snow with more control and stability. The low profile binding efficiently transmits power to your ski, so you can keep learning, turning and grinning all season long.
- Dual Wood Core offers responsive flex, stability and low weight.
- Centre sidewall is durable and dampens your ride.
- Tip rocker handles nicely on groomed and mixed conditions.
- Small- medium turning radius lets you initiate turns with less effort.
- Full steel edges provide precision and control.
- P-Tex 2100 base gives exceptional glide and durability.
- Included vMotion2 bindings keeps you close to the snow.
- GripWalk compatible.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Made in||Czech Republic|