Start on the right setup. Designed to make new skiers feel confident, this ski package is a great way to join the carving club. A forgiving flex and a tight turning radius, these all-condition skis leave little to be desired. They're built for durabiity and easy handling, so you can focus on keeping it fun while you hone your slope skills.
- Wood Core offers soft flex, stability and low weight.
- Full sidewall is durable and dampens your ride.
- Tip and tail rocker handle nicely on groomed and mixed conditions.
- Small turning radius lets you initiate turns with less effort.
- Full steel edges provide precision and control.
- P-Tex 2100 base gives exceptional glide and durability.
- Included vMotion3 bindings keeps you close to the snow.
- GripWalk compatible.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|