The ultimate freeski feeling. Cross any terrain, on or off-piste, with the Kendo's turn-friendly tip and tail rocker. The moderate taper and strong multi-layer wood core offer stability and good power transfer on groomers or the rough stuff. Titanal reduces chatter when you leave the drift for hardpack. Overall, the Kendo is a sporty freeride ski, ready to ride wherever you are.
- Multi-layer wood core puts strong beech wood under the binding and lighter poplar everywhere else.
- Carbon layup in the tips increase reliability and stability.
- Vertical sidewalls offer grip, stability and sensitivity.
- Titanal layer adds significant damping to reduce chatter on firm terrain.
- Combination tip and tail rocker make it turn-friendly and allow for a stiffer flex set-up.
- 3 radius sidecut makes turn initiation easy of different terrains.
- P-Tex 2100 base gives exceptional glide.
- Recommended for use with Marker Royal bindings.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.