Ski every run in comfort. Crafted for female skiers, the Panterra 85 GW is an adjustable boot that lets you drive downhill with confidence. A medium flex gives you a little more power through your turns, and it transmits power efficiently to your ski. The sculpted liners are ready to go straight out of the box. But you can also thermo-mould them, creating a totally unique fit. In a design that smashes comfort and stability together, this boot is ready to ride all over the resort.
- Lightweight PU shell construction reduces weight.
- Power Cage design transmits power to the ski and stabilizes the leg.
- Cabrio 3 piece shell design flexes consistently and absorbs shock.
- Variable Volume Fit allows adjustment of the forefoot width.
- Contour 4 Fit Technology fits securely while allowing extra room where needed.
- My Fit system offers customizable fit at the shell and liner.
- Adjustable rear cuff lets you customize the boot's height to your calf.
- Dynalink heel strap keeps the foot from sliding.
- Grip Walk soles allow nearly-normal walking with a rockered design.
- Dura-grip replaceable heels and toes.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.