This best-seller from Swany is like the Swiss Army Knife of backcountry mitts. The X-change is designed for touring and resort ripping. A waterproof-breathable membrane and moisture-wicking lining make it pleasingly warm. Reliable insulation takes care of bracing cold and wet snow conditions. Leather palms are tough enough for 100+ day seasons.
- Swany soft shell fabric is windproof, breathable, and water-resistant
- Tri-plex insulation system uses Dryfinger® II Waterproof-breathable insert, Swany Dry Lining for warmth without excess bulk
- Leather palm and trim for durability and grip
- Pre-curved construction adds dexterity
- Heat pack pocket with aqua-guard zipper
- Adjustable wrist strap and cuff drawcord seal out snow and drafts