The greens were fun, but now you want more. The Panterra 90 GW balances comfort and performance for a fun all-mountain experience. With medium flex, these solid boots give you the confidence to take your technique up a notch and hit harder runs. Their 3-piece shell construction is customizable, so you can make these boots truly your own. The sculpted liners can be skied out of the box, or thermo-moulded to add some instant magic to your fit. This much comfort means one thing -- you ski better all day.
- Lightweight PU shell construction reduces weight.
- Cabrio 3 piece shell design flexes consistently and absorbs shock.
- Variable Volume Fit allows adjustment of the forefoot width.
- Contour 4 Fit Technology fits securely while allowing extra room where needed.
- My Fit system offers customizable fit at the shell and liner.
- Adjustable rear cuff lets you customize the boot's height to your calf.
- Dynalink heel strap keeps the foot from sliding.
- Grip Walk soles allow nearly-normal walking with a rockered design.
- Dura-grip replaceable heels and toes.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.