The next boot up the little shredding ladder. These ski boots have a snug fit that's also comfortable thanks to Supercomfort JR liners. Like an adult boot, 4 buckles keep a sturdy footing, while flexible construction has just enough forgiveness to help developing skiers learn the ropes.
- Ratchet buckle at the cuff closes and tightens the boot.
- Lower buckles tighten the lower shell like adult boots.
- Supercomfort JR liners provide warmth and comfort.
- Forgiving flex provide just enough support to help with the learning process.
- Grip-Walk soles makes walking in boots easier.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.