Be your own escalator. And bring your skis. This bag is built for hauling skis up couloirs and dropping down glades. At 35L, it's the right amount of room for skimo trips or gear-greedy days out. Its snow safety pocket keeps your rescue tools at the ready. Plus you can strip it down for fast and light pushes by removing the backsheet, lid and hipbelt. From powder laps to technical objectives, it's the bag you want with you.
- Durable 210-denier nylon fabric stands up to snow, ice, rocks and gear.
- Floating lid has zippered pockets, raises up/down and holds a coiled rope.
- Polyethylene back sheet provides flexible support under a moulded foam back panel.
- Removable polyethylene back sheet, hipbelt and lid.
- Versatile straps carry skis diagonally (righty or lefty) or A-frame.
- Top drawcord accesses main compartment.
- Snow safety pocket holds probe, shovel and snow study kit.
- Tool attachement carries up to 2 poles and/or ice axes.
- External mesh hammock carries a helmet.
- Adjustable sternum strap reduces strain through the shoulders.
- Removable hipbelt with a zippered stash pocket and gear loop.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|