The MFR is a classic all-mountain board and the workhorse of Prior's line. With a directional freeride shape, rockered ends and camber underfoot, it turns and floats effortlessly in powder while retaining strong edge hold in firmer snow. Ideal for larger riders who like big turns in open terrain, the MFR is stable at speed and at home in all conditions.
- Topsheet features original art commemorating the eagle colony of Squamish BC, by painter Kris Kupskay.
- Sublimated nylon topsheet brings durability and keeps your board looking sharp.
- Triaxial glass layers run in 3 directions for a responsive, long-lasting board that's torsionally stiff.
- Vertically laminated aspen and poplar woodcore creates a light, responsive board.
- Early rise in the tip and tail combined with a traditional camber underfoot provides stability and turning ease in all snow conditions.
- Classic freeride shape with moderately long sidecut for edge hold in firm and variable snow conditions.
- Minimal taper provides energy and power off the tail for high-speed turns and descents.
- UHMW Polyethylene sidewalls improves durability and are very impact-resistant.
- Durasurf 4001 sintered base is fast and very durable.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.