A freeride board engineered for lighter riders, with a narrower waist, more sidecut and a slightly softer flex pattern that provide uncompromising performance. The long arcing freeride-style flex delivers a smooth, fast ride through the full gamut of winter conditions. Designed to provide power and drive off the tail for extra speed and energy through turns, the Brandywine crushes powder, crud, hardpack and wind crust at fall-line speeds. A good choice for riders whose style is drawn to long arcing turns and straight-lining runouts.
- Topsheet features original artwork by Whistler artist Kate Zessel.
- Sublimated nylon topsheet brings durability and keeps your board looking sharp.
- Triaxial glass layers for a responsive, torsionally stiff feel.
- Vertically laminated aspen and poplar woodcore creates a light, responsive ride.
- Early rise in the tip and tail combined with a traditional camber underfoot provides stability and turning ease in all snow conditions.
- Classic freeride shape with moderately long sidecut for maximum uphill efficiency and edge hold in firm and variable snow.
- Minimal taper provides energy and power off the tail for high-speed turns and descents.
- Durable, impact-resistant UHMW polyethylene sidewalls.
- Durasurf 4001 sintered base is fast and very durable.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.