Vivobarefoot Gobi II Utility Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The original minimalist desert boot, designed to let you explore with a barefoot feel every day. They're made with water-resistant durable textiles paired with a removable thermal insole. Light, flexible and ready for adventure. Roll them up and put them in your pack when you travel.
- Non-wicking canvas uppers with polyurethane film on the backside to keep your feet dry.
- Durable water repellency treatment for weather-resistance.
- Removable thermal insoles to cover changing weather.
- Thin but durable Pro5 TPU outsole is puncture-resistant and non-marking.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.