For days when conditions are uncertain, this is a midlayer you can leave on all day. Wear it as a stand-alone hoodie on dry days. Layer under a shell when there are flurries. With stretch where you want it, and warmth where you need it, it's functionally awesome for full days of freeriding.
- 30-denier recycled polyester shell with PFC-free DWR sheds water and snow.
- Body mapped Primaloft Eco keeps you warm through the torso, arms and hood.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® provides stretch and breathability under the arms.
- Fitted hood is insulated and fits under a helmet.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket.
- Elastic hem and cuff.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|