A grab-and-go first aid kit that is ready for your next day hike. Be ready for trailside cuts and scrapes with the Day Tripper Lite. Designed for 1-2 people out on day hikes, this kit takes cares of first aid essentials, with different compartments: wound care/burn/blister and cuts and scrapes/medication.
- Includes a bilingual wilderness first aid guide.
- Designed for 2 people on 1-day adventures.
- Compact zippered case has quick-reference guide printed on the back, so you know where to find what you need when you need it.
- Internal pockets are labeled (wound care/burn/blister and cuts and scrapes/medication) making off-grid care easier and more instinctual.
- Precut moleskin patches help you get back on the trail faster and stop blisters before they start.
- After Bite® wipes help take the edge off bug bites and allergic reactions.
- Reflective mountain logo makes the first aid bag easier to find in low-light.
- Please note that MEC sells the International version of this kit. Contents may vary slightly from the US versions described on the vendor's website.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Dimensions||13 x 6 x 10cm|
The pouch is waterproof and has a watertight closure to keep the contents dry in wet conditions.
|Patient assessment forms||No|
|Elastic bandage with Velcro||No|
|Trauma pad medium||No|
|Trauma pad large||No|
|CPR face shield||No|
|Adhesive fabric bandages||5|
|Sterile scrub brush||No|
|Non-adherent sterile dressing||4|
|Sterile dressing gauze medium||4|
|Adhesive fabric knuckle bandages||5|
|First aid guide||Yes|
|Cotton tip applicator||0|
|Sterile dressing gauze large||0|
|Sterile disposable scalpel||No|
|Wound closure strips||3|