Keep that picnic table card game going long after the sun calls it a day. This compact lantern has a rechargeable battery that runs up to 400 hours on its lowest setting, and can be charged with a standard micro-USB. When you’re off the grid and away from USB ports, this versatile little lantern gives you the option to use 2 CR123 batteries. A waterproof design means it'll hold up if you forget to pack it away at the end of the night, or if you doze off reading in the tent.
- 8 lighting modes, 6 in white (4 in lantern and 2 in flashlight mode) and 2 in red. White: 3 lumens (240h), 25 lumens (58h), 40 lumens (30h), 150 lumens (15h), 400 lumens (5h), Red (all outputs 1 lumen): steady (200h) and flash (400h).
- Red light mode is great for late-night bathroom runs, or just reading when everyone else goes to sleep.
- Flashlight mode lets you hang or use the magnetic top of the lantern for focused lighting.
- Rechargeable battery last from 5 hours on turbo or 240 hours in the lowest mode.
- Built-in magnet and tri-pod socket give you options when it comes to mounting your lantern.
- Micro-USB rechargeable with the 18650 battery (included) or use 2 CR123 batteries, power options are a big plus when traveling – note you cannot use micro-USB charging with the CR123A batteries.
- IPX-6 waterproofing protects your lantern from even heavy rain.
- Dimensions: 10 x 5cm.
- In the box: CL26R, 2600mAh 18650 battery, USB charging cable, keychain, spare o-ring, cl26r user manual and warranty card
|Burn time||5-240 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|